Lanyards for important people only!!!
- Koenig: Pretty cool huh?
- Coulson: I'm sorry, who are you, exactly?
- Koenig: Eric Koenig, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., Level 6.
- Coulson: Phil Coulson.
- Koenig: I know. I know. It is an honor to meet you, Agent Coulson and I apologize for the kerfuffle outside. The precision remote system was designed to destroy any rapidly moving metallic object.
- Coulson: It was my badge.
- Koenig: It was... okay. That's gonna be... tough to replace, but very soon you're gonna be issued your very own lanyard. Lanyards for others will be distributed on a case-by-case basis.
- May: ...
God fucking damn it, Ward. Don’t you fucking dare.
Heh. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. lanyards.
If you’re inside on Tumblr instead of outside watching the lunar eclipse, we feel obliged to notify you that, thanks to NASA and the Internet, you can see the view from the Marshall Space Flight Center in Alabama without leaving your computer.
Here, science reporter Deborah Netburn explains just what a “blood moon” is, exactly. We’ll be filling up this photo gallery as the night goes on. And if you’d like to see a bigger version of the infographic up top, you’ll find it on our science blog.
Watching the lunar eclipse right now. It’s about a quarter way through and moving pretty fast. In a word: Awesome.
Parks and Recreation South Park style